Wednesday 15 May 2013

Must Finish SOFF Soon

H+ have published a good article about Abundance:

hplusmagazine.com/2013/05/14/hacking-abundance/

It seems things are about the take-off, awareness-wise. I am noticing a significant up-tick regarding artificial intelligence and robot articles about ongoing steady breakthroughs.

The abundance (Post-Scarcity) meme is progressing well. I think when Drexler's book Radical Abundance is published in a few weeks (June is it?) then awareness could explode, we shall see. I think this year (2013) could be very big regarding shifting awareness.

I must finish SOFF soon. I have been delayed editing all the info into a compelling case.

See also:
singularityhub.com/2013/05/15/moshe-vardi-robots-could-put-humans-out-of-work-by-2045

No comments:

Post a Comment